A Twopresents party is a party with a difference. By choosing to share your celebration with your favourite charity, you are raising awareness of, and funds for social causes that need help, as well as reducing waste from the packaging of gifts.
Through asking guests to contribute to one party fund, you ensure that the gift you receive is something that you or your child really wants and you make gifting easy and simple for your guests. Choosing to celebrate with Twopresents means we can all play a small part in making the world a better place.
On the day of your party, help your guests see just how meaningful their contribution to your gift/charity fund is with the following tips:
- Say a few words to your guests about why you chose this charity and thank them for supporting your chosen cause. Email us at [email protected] to receive a short charity description that you can share at the party.
- Have the special present(s), towards which the guests contributed, wrapped at the party so the celebrant can open the present in front of the guests.
- Take photos so we can acknowledge the celebrant on our Twopresents’ Heroes page.
- If you receive additional cash at the party from guests, no worries, you can easily add it to the total contributions at the time of closing the party in the Close Party form on your Event Summary page.
- The celebration doesn’t end when your last guest leaves. We can help you arrange a visit to your chosen charity to learn about their work and to hand over your donation in person! Contact us at [email protected] for more details.
Sharing your happiness feels good, no matter what the occasion. We hope that many of you will enjoy celebrating the Twopresents way!